Wednesday, June 6, 2018
What King’s Cleaning Solutions does is offer both an eco-friendly design and standard carpet cleaning services. You may want to keep your carpets in top condition during your regularly scheduled carpet cleaning services. If so, keep reading for the top ways to have your carpets kept clean in an eco-friendly fashion.
1. Vacuum – This is a no brainer. Everyone knows to vacuum their carpet regularly. It is also the most eco-friendly way to help keep carpets looking good between carpet cleanings.
2. Spot treatment – There are a few things you can do for spots until King’s Cleaning Solutions makes it back around to your home. Depending on the type of stain, you will have options for what to use when cleaning. Salt is best for mud and wine; club soda works on coffee stains; cornstarch is the best for a grease stain.
3. Baking soda – The old standby for odors works perfectly well on your carpets. If you have pet stains and odors, sprinkle baking soda on the offending area and let sit. Vacuum as normal. This will take care of the problem quickly and in an eco-friendly way.
4. Make your own carpet cleaner – We want to stress to you that this is only a temporary solution and one that will hold you over until we can get back to your home carpet for a deep, thorough cleaning. Mixing baking soda, distilled water and an eco-friendly liquid soap is the way to go. Put into a spray bottle and use on spots in the home. Simple.
5. Call Kings – We would hope that you are already using our services on a regular basis. If not, we encourage you to contact us today. We will come out, perform an inspection and provide you a quote that is both competitive and reasonable for your needs.