This month we are going to look at a question. It is a difficult question for anyone in the service industry to answer. Having a customer ask this question is painful. In our industry it is no different.
“How can I be sure my carpet is clean?”
This is a nightmare for the carpet cleaning industry. Cleaning carpet is how we make a living. It is how we pay our own bills each month. Poor performance on our part is death in this industry.
As difficult as it is, we are going to address this question for you. It is a hope that you will never ask.
How will you know your carpet is clean? This is a very easy question to answer.
Kings Cleaning Solutions uses more than a single step in cleaning carpets. It is a process, and a process that we take very seriously. Here are the steps we take.
- Vacuum – Your home vacuum is sufficient for what it does, but our professional, commercial grade vacuum really gets dirt and grime up as well as stir the remaining dirt and grime from the carpet fibers.
- Treatment – We have a special solution that we put down on the carpet. It dissolves dirt and oils. This treatment sits to work properly and fully.
- Neutralize – The treatment is serious stuff, so we have to neutralize it before we can move on. Don’t fret; everything we do is 100 percent safe for you and your family.
- Extraction – Now we bring in the equipment that most people associate with carpet cleaning. This is our machine that pulls the dirt, grime, oil and other unsightly messes from your carpet. The actual cleaning step.
- Air dry – We can bring in drying machines that will dry your carpet in about an hour, or you can elect to allow the carpet to dry on its own – about four to six hours time.